Description of services
Buddhism has been an important part of life in the Thai people for centuries, and the people have passed the teachings of Buddhism on over generations. Phang Nga has three magnificent temples that you can visit. There you will learn about their cultural and historical significance.
Open your mind and let Buddhism show you the way.
Soft drinks and Thai lunch
• 07: 30-08: 00 am pick up from your hotel
• The first temple is the Dragon Cave Temple, which is known for the production of an herbal tea that the monks make themselves there
• The second temple you will visit is Wat Bang Riang with a pagoda “statue of the god of
Mercy ”- also known as“ Kwan Im ”
• Enjoy a Thai lunch
• The third temple is Wat Suwan Kuha. Here you can see a reclining golden Buddha in a cave and watch the native monkeys loitering around
• 4.30pm-5.00pm return to your hotel
Please think of the following:
Sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, extra money and shoes: sandals.
Please do not forget that we have a "dress code" in temples. Please no short-sleeved and
Wear short-legged clothing - never shorter than knee-length for men and women!
Day trip. Every Monday and Saturday with a German-speaking tour guide. Bookable every Wednesday and Friday with an English-speaking tour guide. We need a minimum of 4 people to carry out the excursion.