Description of services
Take this unique opportunity to visit the city of Takuapa, where you can learn more about the Thais and theirs
Way of life to be experienced. On foot you will explore the old town with your local guide, taking in the
See 200 year old houses built in the traditional style. You will also be the
Get to know the difference between a Buddhist and a Chinese temple and learn how the traditional "moon cakes" are made in a local bakery. A local early market is also available
on the program.
They also visit the Saori Foundation. This is a workshop for women who develop their own textile designs,
after a Japanese monk showed tsunami survivors how to make a living from weaving.
Tim Sum breakfast, Thai lunch, soft drinks, snacks
* 05: 00-5: 30 am pick up from the hotel
* Buy the food at local shops, which you then give to the monks
* Try a tim sum breakfast
* Visit to a local school and moon cake bakery
* Learn about local life and the history of this place on a walking tour of the old town
* Visiting a Buddhist and a Chinese temple
* Meeting with a monk
* After lunch, visit the Saori Foundation
* 1.30pm-2.00pm return to your hotel
Please think of the following:
Sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, extra money and shoes: sandals.
Please do not forget that we have a "dress code" in temples. Please no short-sleeved or short-legged clothing
wear - never shorter than knee length for men and women!
Day trip. Every Wednesday with a German-speaking tour guide. Bookable every Tuesday and Thursday with an English-speaking tour guide. We need a minimum of 4 people to carry out the excursion.