Description of services
Visit a local fresh market to choose the ingredients needed to prepare three of Thailand's favorite foods.
Thai food is world famous for the harmony of flavors and their health benefits.
Learn the art of Thai cooking and vegetable carving so you can enjoy these amazing foods in your home.
Kung Saroong: Fried prawns topped with yellow noodles.
Chicken with Cashews: Fried chicken with cashews and fresh vegetables rounded off with a Thai-style sauce.
Paneng Curry: Fried curry paste mixed with coconut milk and seasoned with some typical Thai herbs.
Learn traditional Thai cooking and then enjoy your self-cooked culinary creation!
Drinking water, certificate, and their home cooked dishes
• 10:00 am pick up from the hotel
• Visit the local fresh market and see the interesting and different spices and herbs
• Introduction and explanation of the preparation and preparation of the various ingredients
• You will also learn more about the decoration, preparation and subsequent cooking
• Enjoy the dishes you have cooked yourself afterwards
• 2:00 pm return to your hotel
Please think of the following:
Camera, notepad and extra money.
Half day cooking class. Every Sunday in German and every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with an English-speaking chef. We need a minimum of 4 people to run the course.